- Built to be an ultra-comfortable gaming headset with amazing sound
- Perfect match for a long-lasting battery and a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection
- Signature memory foam, premium leatherette, weight distribution and clamping force
- Hear the rich, impactful sounds of your games with clarity and precision
- Specially-tuned 53mm drivers let you lose yourself in the game world or focus on important audio cues
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology, the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Started in 2002, HyperX began with one line of high-performance memory and has grown over the years to encompass multiple product lines of memory modules, solid-state drives, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads. Featuring best-in-class components that have delivered superior performance, quality and aesthetic design for more than a decade, HyperX products are the choice of top-rated gamers, tech enthusiasts and overclockers worldwide. From setting memory world records to achieving the most stringent product certifications, HyperX is committed to delivering reliable products with the highest performance standards. In addition, HyperX is the proud sponsor of over 20 gaming teams globally and the main sponsor of the Intel Extreme Masters and Dreamhack festivals.