About the product:
- Effectively exfoliates the skin for improved skin radiance and visible clarity
- Improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use
- Cleanses pores and moisturises the skin
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry Derivative: Helps reduce irritation associated with acid use
Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 7% toning solution offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use.
This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use. This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time. The formula is further supported with inclusion of ginseng root and aloe vera for both visible radiance and soothing benefits.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How to use:
1. Use ideally in the PM, and do not exceed once-daily use.
2. After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across face and neck.
3. Do not rinse off.
4. Continue with additional skin treatments as needed.
1. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
2. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
3. Use only as directed.
4. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
5. This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
6. Please note that Tasmanian pepperberry derivative included in this formula is of plant origin and varies in color seasonally and this color variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.