- Helps eliminate harmful bacteria that can build up in bottles and feeding accessories
- Cancel button stops sterilisation process at any time, so you can add forgotten items and start again
- Stackable tray can be used as drying rack for easy cleaning
- Easy-lift handles keep hands free of steam
- Quick and easy way to protect your baby's tiny tummy from harmful bacteria
Tommee tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in newcastle-upon-tyne, united kingdom. Its parent company, may born group is owned by chinese insurance company ping an insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups. We know that parenting, especially the first time can be tough and our current situation only adds to that challenge. For 60 years we’ve prided ourselves on helping you parent on. And while this challenge is new to us too, we’re right there with you on the journey and here to help you as much as we can. Here you’ll find a bunch of stuff to keep you healthy, happy, mindful and busy.
Having clean, sterilised bottles ready for every feed is an essential part of caring for your baby. With enough space to fit a wide range of baby bottles, soothers, breast pumps, teethers and other baby accessories, it’s the quick and easy way to protect your baby's tiny tummy from harmful bacteria. The tommee tippee super-steam advanced electric steriliser is fast and fuss-free, meaning you can sterilise up to six bottles in just 5 minutes. Chemical free, using only natural steam to envelope every surface, this electric steam steriliser kills 99.9 percent of harmful germs that may linger in bottles after washing.