Electronics & MobilesBeauty & HealthFashionHome & KitchenSports & OutdoorsToys & GamesBaby ProductsGroceryAutomotiveTools & Home ImprovementBooksPet SuppliesStationery & Office SuppliesMusic, Movies & TV ShowsMahali
10% Off on orders over 200 use code - RAMADAN10
Free delivery by Tomorrow, Apr 24
• Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
• Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.
• To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.
• Then slide the pan back into the appliance.
• Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance:
• Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don’t touch the surface before it cools.
• Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
• Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, souring pad or steel wool, which will damage the device.
• If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.
- 30 minutes timer
- 3.8 Liters capacity
- Cool-touch handle
- Safety overheating protection
- Heating & power indicator lights
- Innovative dynamic airflow technology
- Adjustable temperature control up to 200 °C
- Non-stick removable dishwashable basket tray
- Safety power cut off function when the basket base is detached
- Material: PP
|Safety||Safety Power Off|
Mechanical Airfryer 3.4 L AF 3501 - M White