Electronics & MobilesBeauty & HealthFashionHome & KitchenSports & OutdoorsToys & GamesBaby ProductsGroceryAutomotiveTools & Home ImprovementBooksPet SuppliesStationery & Office SuppliesMusic, Movies & TV ShowsMahali
10% Off on orders over 200 use code - RAMADAN10
Free delivery by Tomorrow, Apr 24
1. Outspot Capacity GLA 302-3.2L
2. Timer-60 Mins
3. Voltage-220 - 240 V
4. Dimensions-34*30*34 cm
5. Safety-overheating protection
6. Watts -1400 W
7. Accessories-Non stick coating pot & tray
• Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
• Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.
• To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.
• Then slide the pan back into the appliance.
• Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance
• Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don't touch the surface before it cools.
• Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
• Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface.
• Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, souring pad or steel wool, which will damage the device.
• If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.
|Additional Feature 1||Corded|
|Additional Feature 2||Semi Automatic|
|Additional Feature 3||BPA-Free|
|Feature 2||Indicator Lights|
Digital Airfryer 3.2L 1400W GLA-302 Red