- Suitable for quick, efficient expression whenever you need it
- New PersonalFit Flex breast shield offers a whole new pumping experience
- Medela 2-Phase Expression technology mimics babies’ sucking for a more natural pumping experience
- Ideal for breastfeeding mums who want to share feeding with a partner, get out for an appointment or simply take a break
- Compact, portable and easy to use
Founded in 1961 in zug, switzerland by olle larsson, medela continues to grow under the ownership of the larsson family today, concentrating on two business units: "human milk," providing research-based breast milk feeding solutions, and "healthcare," engineering and manufacturing medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela is headquartered in switzerland and has 18 subsidiaries, distributing its products to more than 100 countries throughout the world. Medela's us-based manufacturing and development facility is headquartered in mchenry, illinois with an additional facility in elgin, illinois. Every year, more than one million mothers in the u.S. Rely on medela's technology. For more than 30 years, medela has focused on providing the best in research-based breast milk feeding products and clinical education to support moms' breast milk feeding journey.
For mums who need that extra bottle in half the time. This portable double electric breast pump with 2-Phase Expression technology is ideal – whether you’re aiming to maintain your supply, need help coping with issues affecting your breastfeeding, or simply want more time with your baby and less time pumping.