العربية
  • usp_shipping
    Free shipping
  • usp_easy_retuns
    Free & Easy Returns
  • usp_best_deals
    Best Deals
noon
العربية
loader
Cart
cart
imageGalleryImg
imageGalleryImg
imageGalleryImg
Mustela

Stelatopia Emollient Cream -200ml

Model Number : IMAN2577
Sorry! This product is not available.
1
Available Soon
Highlights
  • Good for the skin & the planet Does your baby have very dry skin? Stelatopia's Emollient face cream is perfect for his/her condition. It hydrates, replenishes and soothes sensations of tightness. This non-sticky melting cream is easy to apply and penetrates quickly. It leaves no greasy film behind, only softer, smoother skin with reduced redness and reduced rough spots. It can even be applied on baby's eyelids and around the eyes. With an ideal format, you can slip it into any bag to care for baby's pretty face any time, anywhere!
  • Product safety & effectiveness For guaranteed safety from birth, our Stelatopia skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and are tested on extremely dry skin. Each product must pass a minimum of 450 tests and measures.
  • Clinically proven effectiveness. Reduces facial skin redness: 84%(2) Reduces facial skin roughness: 92%(2) Reduces severe skin dryness: 90% (2)
  • Key ingredients Our formula contains our key patented active ingredient: sunflower oil Distillate, which provides essential lipids to replenish and restore the skin. Its effective soothing action also reduces skin discomfort. Besides avocado Perseose, which we use in our products to strengthen the skin barrier, this formula also includes licorice extracts to reduce facial skin redness. Without mineral oils and fragrance-free.
OverviewStelatopia Emollient face cream, formulated with sunflower seed extract, is specially designed for babies with extremely dry skin. It delivers long lasting hydration and soothes discomfort and sensations of tightness. Can be used for newborns*, and be applied on baby's eyelid and around the eyes.
Specifications
Target Skin Typeatopic prone skin
IngredientContains 97% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% provides pleasure of use and allows for a long term protection of the formula. INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE
DepartmentBaby Unisex
FormationCream
Model NameStelatopia
Model NumberIMAN2577
Size200 ml
Target Age RangeLittle Baby
preloadImage

Stelatopia Emollient Cream -200ml

Added to cartatc
Cart Total AED 0.00
Loading