- Electric breast pumps are easier and more convenient to use, as the motor does the pumping for you anti-slip bottle body prevent easy and convenient use
- At the start of each breastfeed, your baby uses short, fast sucks to stimulate your let-down reflex once the milk begins to flow, he changes to slower, stronger sucking that takes in as much milk as possible
- Electric breast pump is more convenient for expressing regularly – whether for medical reasons or because you’ve returned to work
- As well as halving the amount of time you spend expressing, a double breast pump delivers 18% more milk on average than pumping from each breast in turn
- Has unique research-based suction patterns that have been clinically tested to initiate, build and maintain milk production and it’s especially advisable to use this if you’re pumping in the first five days after your baby’s birth
Understanding how nature works helps us make better products to support mums and babies that’s why our electric breast pumps have 2-phase expression technology and why our hospital-grade double breast pumps have an initiation program that mimics the way a newborn feeds.Which is the right breast pump for you depends on how often you expect to be pumping, and where you are in your lactation journey.5 this journey is divided into three stages.Picking a suitable breast pump depends on which stage you’re at, as well as your personal circumstances, your baby’s needs, and your attitude to breastfeeding and expressing. Take a look at the scenarios below and see which one applies to you.Some babies can’t breastfeed because they find it difficult to latch or suck, perhaps because they were born prematurely, have special needs, or are poorly. Some mothers and their newborns have to be separated for medical treatment. And some mums want their baby to have the benefits of breast milk but don’t feel able to breastfeed.Electric breast pump’s unique initiation program mimics a newborn’s feeding pattern during the first few days of breastfeeding, with rapid sucks and longer pauses. Evidence suggests these infant sucking patterns stimulate a mother’s breasts for optimal milk production.-built with 100% bpa free medical-grade material ,all parts made from edible food grade silicone, no contain harmful substances ,are safe and hygienic for baby and mom.The inner valve has an anti-back flow design, protects milk from infection and keeps it fresh.