Supplemental Nursing System
Model Number: 800.0399
Now:AED 170.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Saving:AED 59.0025% Off
Deliver to Dubai
This item cannot be exchanged or returned
Oops! This product is non-returnable. Everything you need to know about returns is right
Always In Stock
Ships On Time
How are the scores calculated?
A seller must receive a minimum number of orders over the past 3 months to be rated.
What does Always In Stock mean?
A seller with a 100% “Always In Stock” score, will always have stock to fulfill your order, meaning your orders will not be cancelled due to stock shortage.
What does Ships On Time mean?
A seller with a 100% “Ships On Time” score, will always ship your orders on time, meaning you will not face any delays and will always get your orders on the promised date.
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Helps to stimulate the mum’s milk supply through direct sucking at the breast
- Can be used when there is a requirement for supplements in addition to breast milk
- trains the baby to suck properly by creating a vacuum at the breast
- Enable mums to breastfeed when they would otherwise be unable to do so
- Help the baby train their sucking behaviour
OverviewThe SoftCup is ideal for the short-term feeding babies with sucking difficulties. With its soft, spoon-shaped mouthpiece it is an easy and gentle way to feed. The amount of milk the baby takes can be easily tracked and controlled. It is an excellent alternative to cupfeeding. The Medela SoftCup comes with an 80 ml container with curved bottom.
|Recommended Age||Little Baby|
|Product Length||16 cm|
|Product Height||12 cm|
|Product Width/Depth||9 cm|