Shop The Buzz : A Practical Confidence Builder For Teenagers Paperback online in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all UAE
imageGalleryImg

The Buzz : A Practical Confidence Builder For Teenagers Paperback

Was:AED 89.35

Now:AED 68.45(Inclusive of VAT)

Saving:AED 20.9023% Off

Quantity
1

Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer.

  • Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 100 AED and above
  • Easy ReturnsFree returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
  • Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected

Specifications

AuthorDavid Hodgson
LanguageEnglish
PublisherCrown House Publishing
Publication Date26 August 2015
Book DescriptionThe Buzz shows them how to achieve all of these through a fantastic and illuminating journey of self-discovery. Complex theories and approaches are clearly presented in an easy to understand form. David Hodgson presents a unique and highly effective method of realising potential and making the best choices for those considering higher education or wondering what future career would suit them.The brain is an amazing thing. It is the most complicated known thing in the universe. Sometimes it helps make people believe they can do amazing things - great inventions, acts of incredible bravery - when they are at their best. It is better for people to understand how the brain works and control it for the life they really want, rather than stick to habits that hinder them. Most people use about 10 per cent of their potential. With The Buzz, they can access the other 90 per cent. How much of it will they dare use?The Buzz has been developed with and used by thousands of young people. It works. They have been surprised at how easy it can be to start living a great life, discover new strengths and skills, dream dreams, plan to make them happen and enjoy feeling great while moving in a positive direction that feels right. We can build a great life around our strengths, the things we enjoy and are good at. The Buzz also shows us simple ways in which we can alter our behaviour to succeed in the different situations and challenges we face.Advice includes tips on: how to get out of an argument, the power of laughter, talking to people you fancy, improving your sports performance, how to relax and reduce stress, building self-esteem, employability skills, learning and thinking better, choosing a course or career and understanding your personality.For 16 - 19 year-olds and the professionals working with them.
About the AuthorJames Garner is a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and decorator. He lives in Suffolk where he pursues his passion of creativity. He can often be found drawing or painting, whether it is houses or beautiful children's books.
Number of Pages176
productboxImg_v1561486880/N27162891A_1

The Buzz : A Practical Confidence Builder For Teenagers Paperback

Cart Total

AED 0.00