- The gear-changing lever on the side of the truck offers three modes
- Features a functioning steering wheel and accelerator pedal that revs the engine
- The rubber band engine winds up with a lever mechanism placed on top of the truck’s cabin
- Promotes focus and patience among players
- Demonstrates the principles of mechanics with the cascade of gears
OverviewUGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family. In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
UGM-11 Truck represents a new generation of our mechanical models. This is the model that could take more than one hour to complete, but the rewards are absolutely worth the effort for the fans of mechanics.
The model is equipped with a four-cylinder engine, which is driven by the crankshaft, which in turn is powered by fully-functional drive shaft turned by a rubber band engine via a system of gears. The Truck is what we call 100% rubberpunk, which means clockwork and steam punk worlds blended perfectly.
A gear change lever on the side of the truck allows for three modes – forward, backward and idle. The rubber band engine winds up with a lever mechanism conveniently placed on top of the Truck’s cabin. ‘Start’ the engine in idle mode and see four pistons moving realistically under the folding hood. Open the cabin door and observe the fully functioning steering wheel connected via a steering column to the front wheels suspension. There’s even a working gas pedal!
We deliberately designed this model to have a raw, open look to it, so the spectators could appreciate the sophistication of the feature-packed mechanism.
• TYPE OF PRODUCT - Self-propelled mechanical wooden models
• EDUCATIONAL - Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
• ASSEMBLY - No glue and special tools are needed
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Uses wood materials
• MECHANICAL - The models produce motion without electricity.
|Product Weight||1.45 kg|
|Country of Origin||Ukraine|
|Product Length||13.3 inch|
|Product Height||5.5 inch|
|Product Width/Depth||5 inch|
|Recommended Age||14 Years And Above|
Truck UGM-11 - - UGR-70015
Added to cart