About the warranty Policy:
noon warranty policy helps you stay covered in case of defects in material, design and workmanship after purchase of the product. On selected products and in instances where we are considered the seller, a twelve (12) months warranty will be provided for the eligible items purchased for all the buyers within UAE. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
Excluding Apple products (Accessories warranty: 1 year), other electronic device accessories are subject to a six (6) months warranty starting from the delivery date. Warranty of the item begins from the product delivery date.
The address provided during the Warranty claim request will be registered as the pick up and delivery address for the claimed item. This cannot be modified.
Warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centers. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period to benefit from warranty services.
In the logistics assistance scenarios, the warranty repair period is twenty-five (25) working days for the units covered under the warranty from the date of picking the product until dispatch.
Not all products are covered by the warranty, always check the product listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer.
If your item can't be repaired but is still under the manufacturer's warranty, we will issue a replacement (from the same seller) or, if a replacement isn't available, you will be refunded in full.
The customer shall ensure that the item is packed in its original box or wrapped safely to avoid any damage during transit. If the packaging is not done safely which leads to damage, noon will not be responsible for the same and the claimed item will be returned to the customer without servicing.
Warranty services provided by sellers other than noon, are not the responsibility of noon. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
Some service centers’ policy might be applied in the warranty claim in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is out of warranty and you have rejected the repair price.
|Seller||Warranty Duration||Electronic accessories||Number of Claims per issue type*|
|Sold by noon||12 months (UAE)||6 months (UAE)||3|
|Sold by another Seller||Please refer seller warranty terms||Please refer seller warranty terms||Please refer seller warranty terms|
- Personal Data and information on devices are the responsibility of customers and customers are advised to make back-ups for their data, switch off FMI, remove lock/password prior to servicing the device.
- The time required to obtain device information or customer approval is not included within the Turn Around Time (TAT) of the repair process.
- By submitting your item for repair, you consent to us and the repairer using your contact details in this way only as required in connection with the repair service.
- The customer confirms that all information provided during the warranty claim is correct.
- Screen protectors should be removed by the customer to serve the devise.
The warranty will not be covered under the below conditions:
- Defect or damage is the result of the customer misuse and non-abidance by the instructions for use.
- Liquid spill on product.
- Product having un-authorized repairs.
Pickup and Delivery Policy:
- The customer must ensure the item is packed in its original box and wrapped safely. noon is not responsible for any damages that may occur during the shipping.
- The customer must provide the product and its accessories to the courier company during the pickup (electronic devices may include but not limited to, earphones, battery, charge carrier).
- The device’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer or their authorized service provider and it is subjected to the warranty policies of the manufacturer, which can be found on the user manual or the official website of the manufacturer. To request for warranty services, customer must contact manufacturers or their authorized service center directly as per the rules and regulations.
- Warranty services provided by the authorized service center are not the responsibility of Noon. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- Noon provides its own warranty on some devices in order to ensure the highest quality of service. Customers can contact us for more information.
You may contact us through email or live chat on the Site, or by calling our call center on 800-38888 (UAE).
The warranty shall only apply to products purchased within the United Arab Emirates (the "Territory"). Replacement and repaired products or parts will only be shipped to addresses within the Territory, and refunds shall only be credited to accounts located within the Territory.
In case the customer rejects to receive the product after processing the warranty claim, the product will be stored in noon’s warehouse for a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days after which the customer will not be eligible to request for a return of the product.
Note: Please always keep the item’s original box to claim warranty as per SVCs policies.