- Unique tube and valve system provide optimum venting during feeding
- Unique, ergonomic bottle shape for greater comfort and bottle control
- Super-sensitive slow flow nipple flexes like mom for a comfortable feed
- Optimum venting anti-colic valve in slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Fully vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding
Tommee tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in new castle upon tyne, united kingdom. Its parent company, may born group is owned by chinese insurance company ping an insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups. We know that parenting, especially the first time can be tough and our current situation only adds to that challenge. For 60 years we’ve prided ourselves on helping you parent on. And while this challenge is new to us too, we’re right there with you on the journey and here to help you as much as we can. Here you’ll find a bunch of stuff to keep you healthy, happy, mindful and busy.
Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies. The advanced comfort range from tommee tippee is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all tommee tippee bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.