- Unique venting system draws air bubbles away during feeding
- Super wide teat is shaped like mum’s breast to encourage a natural latch
- Heat sensing technology turns straw pink when your baby’s feed is too hot
- Soother with nipple-like shape for a more familiar experience for baby
- Wide-neck opening makes preparation of formula milk for baby simple and effortless
Tommee Tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom. Its parent company, Mayborn Group is owned by Chinese insurance company Ping An Insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups.
The unique anti-colic technology draws air away from milk and the star valve keeps milk from travelling up the tube meaning 80% less gas, spit-up and fussing. And 100% more smiles. Plus, a built-in heat sensing straw gives you extra reassurance that your milk is just the right temperature so both you and baby can feed comfortably.