- Double protection: dual-action design for better protection, snap-in rotating knob mechanism and two side lock release buttons
- Adjustable strap: can be attached to straight and corner surfaces and suitable to secure cabinets, fridge door, microwave, trash bin, drawers, toilet seat, oven, and more
- Safety: comes with pre-applied strong 3m adhesive pads
- Easy installation & reusable: installation on any surface or furniture within a few seconds
- Quality assured: made from child-friendly and non-toxic materials
Tonyboo improved dual-action child safety locks are specifically designed to prevent access to the dangerous stuff stored in your cabinets, drawers.
Keep your toddlers safe with the Tonyboo baby safety lock.
IN THE BAG
6 x dual-action cabinet locks with adjustable straps
6 x extra 3M adhesive pads
1 x installation guide
1. Clean the surface with a cloth
2. Find an appropriate position, attach the product to a surface using the pencil markings as guidance
3. Open a lid pull out a strap to a suitable length cut off the excess and close.
4. Tear off the protective tape and stick the TONYBOO safety product into the appropriate place
5. Hold firmly for at least 30 seconds
!!! For maximum adhesive strength, allow staying untouched for at least 24 hours.
To Safely Remove the product from a cabinet, door, or any wooden or metal surface:
1. First, warm up the adhesive with a hairdryer for 30 seconds.
2. Take a piece of dental floss or an expired plastic discount card (or a similar plastic card) and slide it from side to side in a downward motion, behind the base of the product.
3. Once the base portion is removed, use an adhesive or nail polish remover solution to remove the remaining residue.
REMOVING FROM WALLS
We don't recommend sticking our safety locks on a wall, but if you have already done so, you may need to be more patient. Because the wall surface can be more easily damaged than the furniture surface, it will need more heating time.
Don't try to remove it by force. This will easily damage the furniture surface!