D3400 DSLR With AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens 24.2MP And Bluetooth
Model Number: D3400
Sorry! This product is not available.
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- A sleek and now connected DSLR for all, the black nikon D3400 is designed to produce better image quality than your smartphone, yet work seamlessly with your mobile devices for sharing your memories
- The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and expeed 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600
- Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D3400 features built-in snapbridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device
- Benefitting the high image quality is an apt af system that employs 11 distinct af points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 ev
- Included EN-EL14A lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1200 shots per charge
OverviewA sleek and now connected DSLR for all, the black Nikon D3400 is designed to produce better image quality than your smartphone, yet work seamlessly with your mobile devices for sharing your memories. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor's design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Beyond image creation, the D3400 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3400 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies. 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-25600|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 5 fps|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Connectivity||HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0|
|Bundle Set Includes||Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera With 18 -55mm And 70-300mm VR Lenses|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Camera Resolution||24.2 MP|